1. Please provide a contact person who the documentation will be provided to:
Contact Person Full Name
2. Do you have the deceased’s Will?
You cannot continue. This application requires you to upload the deceased’s Will or a copy of it. Please continue with the application once you have the Will.
3. Is there a codicil to Will?
5. What is the deceased's full name?
6. Was the deceased known by any other name?
The deceased's other full name
7. What is the deceased's address in the Will?
8. What was the deceased's last address?
10. Has a notice of intention to apply for a grant been published in the Queensland Law Reporter?
Once you have submitted your application, please select Payment Option Two for us to prepare this notice, and please note Executor One will be the Executor we include on this document as the lodging party.
Documents to be Uploaded
1. Deceased's Will
2. Deceased's Death Certificate
3. Executor's Photo ID
4. If any persons are known by another name, a marriage certificate or other document showing a change of name.
5. Copy of Notice of intention to apply for a Grant and letter serving the notice on the Public Trustee of Queensland (applicable when choosing service Option One).